We are delighted and excited open our Restaurant doors again on December 4th and welcome all our customers after a closed period whilst we were in phase 5, we used our time wisely and have the Restaurant and grounds decorated for young and old to enjoy whilst visiting over the festive season.
We will endeavor to make this Christmas one to remember for all the right reasons & we are now taking bookings on our website thereddoor.ie or by calling 074 93 60289
So we hope you can join us for some festive celebrating but if not, our vouchers are now available on our website or at reception so that when the time comes, we would love to welcome you. All vouchers are valid for 5 years from date of issue.
Selection of Gifts also available from the Reception From duo of wine gift boxed to homemade Sauces, Chutneys, and Goose Fat with Garlic and Rosemary and our home made Guinness Bread.
We are disappointed that this year we cannot offer the truly wonderful celebration of Afternoon Tea that so many have enjoyed in the past in particular at this time of year, catching up with friends and family. However our Head Chef Sean Clifford and his team have created an A la Carte Menu with something to suit all palettes from traditional Roast Turkey and Ham to Roast Duck and Lamb served with all the trimmings. Not forgetting the Red Doors firm favorite Braised Beef served in Guinness Gravy.
This Menu will be served each evening Thursday to Sunday
Sunday Lunch will be serving each Sunday 12.30pm to 4pm and will be a set menu of 2/3 courses
New Years Eve will be a little different this Year but we will still spoil you Set Menu Options ring to book
New Years Day/Evening Set Menu 3 Courses
The Red Door Covid Safety Policy
Our Staff and customer’s health and well-being are taken very seriously at The Red Door Country House. So we are happy to assure you that all guidelines and protocols are in place to ensure your safety whilst visiting us
- Visible markings will guide you safely into our entrance area.
- Upon entrance you will be met with a member of our staff and checked in.
- Sanitization points will be outside and inside entrance areas.
- There is a one-way system in place with entrance through the Red Door and departure through the main reception area.
- All staff has taken part in training to the highest standard, have the Failte Ireland Safety Charter Awarded to all staff members to ensure a safe level of service to all our customers.
- We have increased our cleaning schedules and introduced new sanitization protocols and products