The majority of dishes on all menus at The Red Door can be adapted to suit coeliacs and guests who adhere to a gluten free diet and our popular Afternoon Tea is no different. Many guests are surprised that we cater so well for this requirement but we understand the frustration of finding tasty food, (especially sweet treats!) and simply make adjustments to our regular recipes to suit.
A sample Gluten Free Afternoon Tea is as follows:
- Selection of sandwiches made from fresh gluten free bread. Fillings include coronation chicken and roasted peppers, egg and chive mayonnaise and tuna supreme.
- Vanilla scone made from rice flour
- Homemade raspberry macaroons filled with gluten free crème patisserie
- Strawberry and blueberry meringue with Chantilly cream
- Gluten free cheesecake with a rice flour and ground almonds base
- Rum and almond truffles
- Gluten free chocolate and pecan nut brownie
All scones and sweet treats are made in house by our talented team of pastry chefs and are suitably modified to suit coeliac/gluten free dietary requirements.
Please note that booking is essential for Afternoon Tea and if the gluten free option is required, this must be stated at the time of booking as all Afternoon Teas are made fresh to order.
Book on (00353) 7493 60289 or email@example.com.