To celebrate Food Month, The Irish Times and The Restaurant Association of Ireland have teamed up to give you €15 off your next restaurant meal. The Red Door Country House is the only participating Donegal restaurant.
To avail of this offer simply pick up a copy of the Irish Times to get your voucher and bring this with you on your visit. The dates that the voucher will be available in the newspaper are:
2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 11th, 13th, 16th, 18th, 21st, 22nd, 25th, 28th, 29th and 30th November.
There are some Terms & Conditions but essentially there are:
• Minimum spend is €60
• One voucher per party/bill
• Valid from 2nd – 30th of November 2017
• Valid for all food and drink bills except Afternoon Tea/Gentleman’s Tea food and drink bills.
• Valid for Sunday Lunch, Early Bird, A la Carte and Set menu.
• Original voucher must be presented – no photocopies accepted.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.