How will things be different at the Red Door Country House?
Our Staff and customer’s health and wellbeing are taken very seriously at The Red Door Country House. So, we are happy to assure you that all guidelines and protocols are in place to ensure your safety whilst visiting us
- All staff have taken part in training to the highest standard, to ensure a safe level of service to all our customers.
- We have increased our cleaning schedules and we have appointed staff to sanitize handles, switches and all necessary areas including our staff changing facilities continually throughout the day at The Red Door Country House.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will also be placed at key guest and employee entrances and contact areas throughout the Country House.
- We will be conducting temperature checks for all staff on arrival to work each day.
- Contact tracing will also be in place as per government guidelines.
What additional cleaning protocols are being introduced?
We have gone the extra mile on cleaning and sanitisation, to keep our staff and customers safe:
- Industry-leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols are used to clean guest facilities, with attention paid to high-touch items including toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, taps, telephones, and reception area counter tops.
- To give our staff and customers extra peace of mind we are also using ZOONO Sanitizing Systems which is globally recognised and approved, this program is used by London Underground and the NHS. It has been applied on June 29th throughout our premises, we will continue to use this program for the foreseeable future. you can view the program we use through here
Will the restaurants and bars be open?
Yes, the restaurant and bar will be open Thursday to Sunday though things will be a little different to keep you safe, and you must book in advance. Here is a summary of the main changes:
- Appropriate changes to seating will be made to accommodate social distancing.
- It will be table service only from the bar and restaurant.
- Adequate time will be left between each reservation to allow for additional sanitization.
- All tables for food or just drinks need to be pre-booked for us to adhere to our enhanced disinfecting of tables.
- Please do not sit or touch any table unless you are shown to it by one of our team members.
What can I expect on arrival and departure?
We have it all worked out to ensure your peace of mind:
- Visible markings will guide you safely into our entrance area.
- Upon entrance you will be met with a member of our staff and checked in.
- Sanitization points will be outside and inside entrance areas.
- There will be a one-way system in place with entrance through the main reception door and departure through the red door in the bar area.
- Contactless payment and card payment is our preferred payment selection, our contactless amount has been increased to €50. We will also be accepting cash.
Will menus be the same is they were pre-Covid 19?
The good news that the fine dining standard will remain just as high as it has ever been. We will still be offering fresh local produce and quality food, ensuring you an enjoyable experience in beautiful relaxed surroundings. But to keep you safe as well as satisfied, there will be some changes:
- Due to restrictions and guidelines we will be offering a more simplified menu to our guests.
- All menus served are on our website and will also be posted on social media platforms.
We look forward to welcoming you,
Management & Team at the Red Door Country House